Support Training Program Manager at Noom
Want to work at a hyper-growth, mission-driven startup that helps millions lead happier, healthier lives? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? If so, this is your chance to do all this in a fast-paced collaborative, supportive environment. Noom is backed by some of the best known VCs in the world, including Sequoia Capital and our revenue has grown 100x over the past 3 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented Training Manager to join the Learning & Development Support team . This role will report to our Learning & Development Leader within the customer support organization.
You will have a high impact by coordinating, developing and leading the charge on our support team’s training programs. Training programs that educate our team of User Support Specialists, Leaders and more! You will be responsible for closing the training feedback loop by collecting and applying feedback on training programs.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, develop, and execute Support’s onboarding and developmental training programs on time, within budget (if applicable) and within scope using learning best practices (but be open to experimenting new learning methods!)
- Standardize training program development and execution
- Propose training program timelines for all 2021 training classes (this includes new-hire training, new LOB training and behavioral/developmental training) in accordance with business needs / priority.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our CX team’s training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Update and make improvements to Support’s current training programs
- Standardize Support’s method for keeping training materials up-to-date and accurate for all training programs
- Manage the technical personnel (LMS Admin) required to develop, manage and deliver training out of our LMS, LearnUpon
- Manage Training Coordinator(s)
- Manage Training Associate(s)
- Evaluate instructor performance
What we like about you:
- You have 2 years experience as a Training Manager in a contact center environment
- You have 3 years experience in L&D (preferred)
- 3 years experience managing others
- 1 year of experience working with any LMS, LearnUpon a plus
- Has developed and executed a minimum of 10 ‘successful’ training programs to a large customer service organization (200+ learners)
- Strong project management skills → superb organizational and time management skills
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes
- Highly computer literate and data informed
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 2x in the last 2 years, and team growth, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free meals in the office, working remotely)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture