How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As our IT System Engineer, your mission is to ensure that the day to day IT operations of Collibra run smoothly and continue to grow. You’ll be responsible for on-site and remote technical support for employees, as well as developing and maintaining our cloud infrastructure and tools. We need someone who can communicate with Collibrians for all types of requests and drive IT initiatives in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
If you have a passion for technology and understand the impact it can make in a company, this is the right place for you!
A day in the life of an IT System Engineer:
As an IT System Engineer, you will be part of our IT Team. You’ll be reporting directly to the IT Manager and be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Providing IT support (up to 3rd level) to Collibra employees in the Brussels office
- Supporting multiple OS (Windows, OSX and Linux)
- Responding to IT problems and providing timely and creative solutions
- Walking employees through problem-solving processes
- Reviewing and documenting IT processes and policies
- Handling IT onboarding of the employees
- Continuing to automate the onboarding of new workstations
- Maintaining and integrating cloud platforms (AWS, Slack, WebEx, Salesforce, O365, etc.)
- Continuing to develop and grow the infrastructure
- Setting up/maintaining media capabilities in conference/meeting rooms
- Managing the IT infrastructure including laptops, printing, wireless, IP telephony, video conferencing, infrastructure routers, switches, firewalls
- Managing technical projects with third party vendors
- Assisting in research and implementation of new initiatives for IT projects, processes, and technologies
- Communicating IT related plans, tasks and/or changes to the relevant stakeholders and company’s employees
Why we need you:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Applied ICT, Multimedia Technology or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of Azure AD and AWS
- Scripting skills for automation
- Knowledge of Mac OSX and Jamf or Deploy Studio is a plus
- Knowledge of Intune, Cisco certification and knowledge of Meraki is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving capability
- Professional demeanor, strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of IT projects
Why you want us:
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- A state-of-the-art laptop and the choice of OS
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means.