Systems Administrator, Zendesk at Paxful
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Working alongside our Director of CCX, the Zendesk Systems Administrator will be charged with managing the entire systems administration of our customer support tools. They will serve as the go-to expert on systems / tools administration and will service CCX requests to improve Zendesk CRM workflows and configuration. Paxful’s team embraces customer focus, tenacious problem-solving, collaboration, and the Associate Director of Training & Quality will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Own overall system maintenance, configuration and enhancement control of customer support CRMs (ie. Zendesk, Khoros, ScoreBuddy)
- Understand and prioritize stakeholder needs and translate requests into application functionality
- Provide recommendations for management by preparing analyses on customer usage of Knowledge Base, support ticketing and other functions of Zendesk and make recommendations on next steps
- Design workflows for how customer support tools should be used and document all system setup in an organized knowledge base
Who You Are
- You have excellent collaboration skills and are able to understand stakeholder needs and find ways tools can be a solution
- You are extremely organized and have the ability to create a system of organizing
- You enjoy looking at systems, how they work together and diving deep into details to have an intimate understanding of how each system works
What We’re Looking For
- At least 4+ years of systems administration experience, with 2+ years of Zendesk systems admin experience
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
- Proven ability to understand business processes and translate business requirements into application functionality
- Proven project management, multitasking & prioritization skills
What We Offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with a daily meal credit, weekly happy hours, and team outings that you do not want to miss!
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.