Team Lead, Client Experience at Policygenius
As a Client Experience Team Lead, you will help set the bar and define an exceptional customer experience while working within a close knit team that delivers immediate impact to Policygenius’ customers. Key success metrics for the role include: overall throughput & SLA adherence, conversion of impaired risk cases to application & overall throughput and quality of these applications, client satisfaction, and team satisfaction.
- Perform a player-coach role for Ops: coaching associates while still performing associate-level activities, as necessary
- Ensure the day-to-day success of the team, which includes coaching & answering questions, tactical feedback, workforce management -- serve as right-hand person for your direct manager
- Maintain mastery of all Client Experience workflows, scripting and software systems necessary to carry out your responsibilities
- Coordinate QA and L&D efforts in tandem with Manager
- Identify opportunities for improvement (i.e., process, strategy, tools, culture, etc.) in assigned team; work with manager to develop and execute small initiatives to capture those opportunities
- Build followership and be known as someone people want to work with across the company
- Work collaboratively with peers and other operations team leads and managers to benchmark and implement best practices
- Provide actionable feedback from clients and the team to drive process and product improvements
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise and workflow mastery for Client Experience & Life Insurance operations
- Earned trust with strong performance in your current role, dependability and maturity
- Strong prioritization skills
- A positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills and a passion for coaching & mentorship
- Honesty & integrity – you do not cut corners ethically and can be trusted to do the right thing for clients and for the team
- A teamwork and client centered mindset -- you take ownership of your work AND your team's success
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- A deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed gif
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. We launched in 2014 and made our mark as an early insurtech pioneer. Our mission is to help people get financial protection right — and feel good about it — and we make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. We’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance like they shop for everything else — online — and have placed over $60 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, bringing our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!