Team Lead, Customer Experience at Rent the Runway
As a Team Lead at Rent the Runway, you will be responsible for leading a team that delivers exceptional customer experiences. Your primary focus will be motivating and managing a team of ~15 highly motivated and enthusiastic Customer Experience Associates, providing coaching and mentorship to exceed our service level goals. You will also be an expert on our internal systems, processes, and technology and actively assist associates to ensure timely resolution and consistency for customers. You should be comfortable on the frontlines with customers (phone, email, live chat) as well as working with leadership to escalate and resolve issues.
This is a great role for a leader who can motivate others to reach team and individual goals. We’re looking for enthusiastic, confident leaders with strong interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic. In order to succeed in this role, your team needs to be successful as well.
- Lead a team of Customer Experience Associates with a variety of experience, providing guidance, coaching, and consistent feedback
- Partner with other Team Leads to maintain department KPIs for service levels and quality, drive consistency across all teams, and provide leadership with end of shift recaps
- Establish customer-first culture and be a point of escalation for customer issues while ensuring all compliance and company policies are being met
- Problem solve real-time, pivoting based on business and customer needs
- Maintain a pulse on ongoing learning opportunities and knowledge gaps on your team to ensure adequate training of all our associates
- Take part in the interview process for potential candidates
- 5+ years in a customer-centric role
- 2+ years of management experience
- BA/BS degree required
- Approaches work with a collaborative mindset and drive to help others succeed
- Proven track record of developing employees in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Passion for building the brand through incredible customer experiences