Team Lead, Solutions Operations at Datadog
Datadog is a best-in-class SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth, profitability, and stock market appreciation. Built by engineers, for engineers, our monitoring and security platform is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops, and Security teams globally. Come join the team for an exciting opportunity to learn from top-level leaders and colleagues and grow alongside the company as we rapidly expand.
Technical Solutions are Datadog's in-house product experts. The Technical Solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. Technical Solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skillset.
Join a diverse team of traditional and non-traditional backgrounds, working together to solve complex problems the right way. You will be part of a team immersed in a startup-like environment where you will be challenged, but also will immediately witness your contributions to Datadog. As part of the Solutions Operations Engineering team, you will use your various skills to support the global Technical Solutions team, building and maintaining our internal tooling and workflows.
- Manage, develop, and mentor a fast-paced team of Solutions Operations Engineers.
- Partner with Solutions Operations leadership on macro-level/ team initiatives.
- Partner with Technical Solutions leadership and other various internal teams to implement workflows, from planning to deployment, supporting the growth of Technical Solutions.
- Support, maintain, and expand several SaaS platforms (Zendesk, JIRA, etc.) allowing Technical Solutions to focus on delivering the best customer experience.
- Lead and participate in Technical Solutions training sessions for new tools and/or workflows.
- Passionate about people management and/or mentorship with previous experience leading a team.
- A project manager interested in problem solving and you enjoy automating processes.
- Experienced using Zendesk, Jira, or similar software.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have a desire for continuous learning.
- A critical thinker who defaults to a client-centric approach.
- A thorough and effective communicator and you pride yourself on your meticulous documentation.
- CS or Engineering majors.
- You have Project Management experience at a growing SaaS company with a strong track record in managing complex projects.
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.