Team Member Engagement & Experience Manager at Peloton
As a key member of the People Experience team, Peloton’s Team Member Engagement & Experience Manager will help create and manage initiatives across our engagement measurement, team member recognition, and team member social impact programs. By delivering programs across these areas that reinforce our mission, values, and vision, this individual will help build and shape a world class team member experience for all team members across the globe.
- Tracks, monitors and creates meaningful reporting and recommendations based on team member sentiment, opinions and engagement levels. Creates and analyzes metrics to identify patterns in team member data, such as team member survey results, team member turnover, etc. to shape communication and engagement activities, drive action, maximize impact and evaluate success.
- Fosters relationships and collaborates with stakeholders within the People team and across the organization to better understand and meet team member engagement and communication requirements, while providing a high level of service to our internal teams.
- Produce clear and regular presentations and business reports for team members and leadership.
- Partner with leadership, events, employer brand, D&I functions, and others to translate insights into opportunities across the organization.
- Build playbooks and programs to create scalable recognition programs for key lifecycle events (anniversary, milestones, etc).
- Create values & mission-based company-wide recognition programs that promote Peloton’s culture and unite our team members across the globe.
Team Member Social Impact:
- Partner with social impact, finance, and people team stakeholders to implement a matching program and platform for Peloton’s team member base.
- In partnership with Peloton’s social impact team, create team-member specific programming across volunteerism, matching, and more.
- Drive participation, awareness, and engagement across team member impact programs.
- Regularly provides updates and reporting to leaders and stakeholders across the business on team member participation and outcomes in impact programs.
- Demonstrated passion and ability to create and shape a world-class employee experience.
- Ability to balance vision and insights -- you think like an owner and have strong vision, but also strive to work backwards from data and insights to shape your programs.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships across a complex organization -- you are able to get big things done with influence rather than direct ownership, and love building and motivating cross-functional teams to accomplish business goals.
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements. Experience building engagement, volunteerism, and recognition programs is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- 4+ years of experience in program or project management
- Passion for Peloton’s mission, vision, and values
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.