Tech Support Engineer
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
White Ops keeps the internet safe by fighting organized cybercrime. Our products accurately detect and prevent even the most sophisticated bots and our customers include some of the web's largest and most forward-thinking companies.
As a member of the InfoSec Team, a Tech Support Engineer is responsible for keeping our applications safe, secure, & streamlined. Our team of engineers are friendly, curious, driven, and highly collaborative. We support one another and regularly technology reviews to facilitate a productive learning environment. Our engineers also work closely with other teams in the company, including creative, product, and customer support.
Who you are:
- At least 3 years of experience supporting a G-Suite, cloud-based, SaaS environment
- Knowledge of single-sign-on & LDAP technologies
- A background in supporting video conference applications and supporting video conferencing systems
- Exposure to multi-factor authentication software and methods
- You are detail-oriented and organized, with strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP & basic computer networks
What we do:
- We have a hacker mindset and the ability to assess risks
- Possess practical knowledge of the latest web application security issues and security trends
- Experience with secure code review of web and mobile applications
- Leverage our substantial collaboration skills to work across teams to accomplish extensive organizational and security goals
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the web’s largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, and enterprise businesses globally by detecting and blocking bots. It’s an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is centrally located in NYC in the heart of the Flatiron District. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform • We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission • We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity • We're committed to building a product companies need • We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work •