Technical Account Manager - US
Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
At Centrical, there is nothing more important than the success of our customers. In the Customer Success Group, our trusted experts help our customers to accelerate adoption, engagement, and performance of their most valuable asset, their people. In collaboration with Sales, Technology & Product, and our Partner community, we bring the full power of Centrical resources to bear to help customers achieve dramatic and sustainable business value.
- Principal technical advisor and advocate for portfolio of 8-10 Enterprise accounts across implementation, integration, and long-term technical continuity, helping customers to enable their organization’s digital adoption with Centrical
- Own customer implementations and custom development plans, including development of custom pilots to show Proof of Concept (POC) to support unique customer use cases
- As an integral part of the Customer Success team, establish close relationships with Customers and a deep knowledge of their business, organization, and data to help empower them to realize the full value of the Centrical platform
- Product expert and escalation point for internal delivery teams and customers to manage and facilitate a resolution for technical incidents and issues
- Drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents and risk management
- Actively update customers on the technical evolution of the product, platform and security.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Manager, Sales, Marketing, Product, and our Partner community, to share best practices, improve internal capabilities, identify new customer business needs and effectively leverage all our available resources to drive customer success.
- Monitor customer utilization trends and perform health checkups to identify product recommendations and R&D needs.
- Support monthly and quarterly strategic business reviews with customer stakeholders to drive alignment and engagement.
- 3-5+ years of Technical Account Manager management experience leading the technical implementations and support for a large portfolio of Fortune 1000 clients at a software company [SaaS model] or management consultancy [Bain, Deloitte, McKinsey].
- Deep quantitative and database analysis skills, with proven business insight and judgment.
- Ability to rapidly develop and deliver creative business solutions for complex business problems.
- Experience implementing and developing using a variety of customer and commercial management tools and technologies and analytics platforms (Salesforce, Excel, Jira, ZenDesk, Google Apps, BI tools, SQL queries, REST APIs). SQL - must.
- Able to excel in a rapidly changing, hyper-growth, Start Up environment, as an entrepreneurial, self-starter and highly collaborative team member.
- Thrives working within a globally dispersed, multilingual team.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% of your time
- BA or BS required.
- Fluency in Spanish - a plus