Technical Account Manager
Greater NYC Area
What you will do:
- manage all technical issues with regards to campaign launching and running process;
- perform technical integration between internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client’s e-commerce platform;
- provide technical support for new and existing clients by phone, in person, and e-mail regarding all technical aspects of the campaign;
- supervise the creation of advertising materials (dynamic ad banners);
- work closely with our account managers to deliver high standards of customer service;
- monitor and analyze the effectiveness of campaigns;
- propose optimization solutions for online programs working primarily with enterprise US clients.
- experience with debugging tools (e.g. firebug, web browser consoles);
- good knowledge of CSV and XML;
- interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising;
- experience in using Google Analytics;
- experience in Google Tag Manager;
- strong analytical skills.
- the chance to work in one of the fastest-growing sectors in online advertising;
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals (happy hours, healthy snacks, standing desks, choice of laptop);
- great opportunity for professional growth by joining our rapidly growing team in the US;
- full health care coverage for you and your family;
- competitive salary;
- company matching 401k Plan;
- onboarding training at HQ in Warsaw, Poland.
Read Full Job Description