VTS is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used to manage over 60% of all office buildings. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only online marketing software and end-to-end leasing marketplace, VTS Market. VTS Market will enable landlords to market their available spaces more effectively, and help tenant rep brokers and their tenants easily find and lease space online – a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team – we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Technical Support Associate, you’ll be a member of the VTS Support team working with both internal tools and external clients to solve issues related to integrations and APIs. These systems allow clients to send and receive their data to the platform in an automated fashion, which is the engine of our core platform. As a result, it is of paramount importance that this data is accurate and up-to-date.
You’ll help to ensure this by being one of the caretakers of the integration system. You’ll become an expert in how VTS receives and processes data and will be the front-line for answering questions and resolving issues for both clients externally and your colleagues internally.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work directly with clients and teammates to resolve issues both technical and related to general usage of VTS
- Conduct investigations to determine how data in a client’s system reflects on the VTS product
- Ensure data cleanliness and resolve discrepancies between client systems and our product
- Analyze XML, SQL scripts and databases, JSON, Excel documents and more
- Build a strong understanding of the VTS data model, how it’s fed, its strengths and its limitations
- Thoroughly vet issues and learn when escalation to the product and engineering team is required
- Implement client customizations using SQL and integration upgrades for new and existing customers
- You’re a people person. You know how to talk to customers; you won’t shy away from a phone call when necessary
- You’re an analytical, logical thinker - you enjoy solving complex problems and puzzles
- You’re self-directed - you're comfortable managing your own workflow, can prioritize tasks, and multi-task
- You’re a life-long learner - you thrive in an environment that gives you an ability to learn and grow your skills
- Some SQL experience OR some experience programming in any language required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience reading XML or JSON a plus
- Experience scripting or programming a plus
- Experience with complex Excel formulas a plus
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone in the company
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Read Full Job Description