Technical Compliance Manager at Blink Health
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What success looks like in this role:
- Execute internal audits related to a variety of IT processes and systems
- Assessing technology requirements arising from regulatory proposals, or changes
- Interact frequently with the functional peer group at all levels, including senior management, external auditors and external testing consultants
- Interpreting regulations and technical requirements
- Conducting technical compliance audits
- Building relationships within all levels and disciplines both internal and external to the organization
How to achieve success:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of “Good Giving” in mind. Our culture is infused with the dedication and enthusiasm of employees who continuously strive to make a difference. Here’s how you will do that in this role:
Good Execution - Do your best work
- Oversee and track effective and timely remediation of identified control weaknesses
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure proper usage, controls, compliance, and data security for our SOC in scope platforms.
- Evaluate third party SOC reports and assess for risks
- Design and test control procedures to address control objectives for various platforms
Good Owner - Be the CEO of your role
- Represent Compliance in the course of SDLC oversight: review project documentation related to business and technology initiatives requiring technology solutions with a compliance element, and work as a liaison between small project teams and the broader Compliance organization
- Coordinate and execute Enterprise Apps related phases of SOX compliance.
- Provide technical and operational assistance in refinement and documentation of Enterprise Apps related internal controls and compliance
- Implement and manage the SOX/GRC software, ongoing EA Sox Controls, and Audits across the organization.
- Ensure the Blink Health software and processes are SOX compliant.
Good Learning - Learn something new every day
- Promote continuous improvement, exhibit curiosity and an interest in learning new techniques and improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- Lead by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast and learning from each experience
Good Feedback - Consider the perspective of others
- Listen actively and respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Accept and provide a high level of feedback to colleagues to encourage an open and collaborative culture
- Promote trust and encourage teamwork allow the Information Security team to do their best work
Desired qualities and experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a Compliance Program Management
- A BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree
- Experience with testing and monitoring of systems for compliance with relevant rules and regulations
- Superior time management and organizational abilities; proven ability to handle multiple projects and solve problems in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent analytical skills, sound judgment and capability to articulate complicated concepts simply; excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Appropriate certification in IT auditing and/or security including a CISA and/or CISSP
- Strong understanding of, ISO 27001/27002, NIST 800-53, PCAOB Auditing Standards, COSO, US GAAP, and Internal Audit Standards, including auditing processes and methodologies and risk and controls standards and business process best practices
- Sound knowledge and experience of IT controls across all domains such as access, change management, and computer operations
- SDLC, waterfall, and agile methodologies is a plus
- Understanding the concepts of Data Governance is a plus
- Understanding security standards and risk management methodologies (NIST, Cobit, ISO, etc) is a plus.
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.