Technical Customer Solutions Manager
Who We Are:
We are Sisense; a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We love innovation; we always seek to develop better our solutions and delight our customers. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal, and we accept no less than ‘WOW!’. Sisense provides a single-stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer analytical product that turns data into actionable insights using proprietary technologies that leave other analytical engines in the dust.
What Are We Looking For?
We are hiring for a customer-centric leader who is energized by the challenges of delivering world-class support! The Technical Customer Support Manager will assist in moving our top notch customer support team to the next level by scaling the team up and delivering efficiencies while remaining flexible to meet the very technical needs of our customers. Our ideal candidate leads by example and exhibits a dedication to develop their team members along the way.
What You’ll Do?
The Technical Customer Support Manager at Sisense plays an integral role in part of the Customer Success team. As a leader, you will help the Technical Solutions Consultants (TSC) understand their requirements and collaborate with the rest of our talented teams to provide them with a unique customer experience and service. Customer Delight is not just a moto at Sisense, it’s what we truly believe in. As a manager for the TSC department, you will work through complex data environments with customers from all sizes and industries, to deliver exceptional support and value from our amazing product. Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Direct leadership, coaching and management of Technical Solution Consultant team
- Assist team by answering technical questions, resolving issues and guiding best practices
- Provide reliable resolutions to critical and high impact customer issues
- Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer inquiries and effectively handle customer complaints
- Improve customer service quality and efficiency results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; and implementing changes
- Develop processes to maintain knowledge base of technical solutions and resources and establish sustainability plan
- Ensure that the Technical Support team provides the highest level of service at all times ensuring client confidence.
- Manage escalated cases as necessary
- Proactively work with other managers and executives in strategic planning and implementation of policies and procedures that improve service levels and efficiencies
CS - TSC
What you will likely need to succeed....
- 5+ years of experience with managing technical teams
- Data driven, analytical skills and Strong technical experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-oriented and able to interact with customers effectively
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Experience working in a high-tech, software, or SaaS company (Preferred)
- Previous management experience in a customer-focused organization (Preferred)
- Experience with ETL and BI tools such as Informatica, SSIS, SSRS, Business Objects, Cognos ,QlikView or Tableau (Preferred)
- Programming / scripting experience and knowledge of software development life cycle (Preferred)
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.