Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners, GGV Capital, and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi, and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
As a Customer Success Manager at Electric, you will work closely with our SMB customers to understand how they work, their business challenges, and engage using a consultative approach that positions you and Electric as the preferred long-term strategic partner. Our Customer Success team works with a variety of customers to ensure they adopt Electric widely and continuously gain business value from our products and services. This is a phenomenal opportunity to take on business-critical responsibilities for a fast-growing NYC startup!
- Understand the customer’s motivation for signing up for Electric and desired business outcomes for your book of business.
- Provide high-level IT/technical support to customers.
- Drive IT Strategy for our biggest customers and speak with authority and credibility.
- Work with clients to establish business and technical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving these goals.
- Provide proactive project management and subject matter expertise, as well as lead customer support activities through hands-on engagement.
- Participate in product innovation loop by identifying and representing customer needs to the engineering and product teams, as well as presenting new product capabilities to customers.
- A comprehensive consultation with IT clients at the highest technical levels on a quarterly basis.
- Technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in IT preferred.
- Ongoing development and understanding of key vertical market trends, regulations and compliance requirements. Ongoing development of IT and industry knowledge.
- Develop customer success action plans required to hit agreed-upon customer satisfaction goals and eliminate barriers to customer advocacy and expansion.
- Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly customer health metrics including user and vertical engagement, ROI, satisfaction, and success plans.
- Lead Executive Business Reviews with decision-makers and Electric executive sponsors where we celebrate shared successes and course-correct where necessary.
- Directly responsible for overall revenue, retention, and NPS within your book of business
- Drive engagement with customer advocacy program (customer references, case studies, product council)
What you should have:
- You are a team-player with a proven track record of excelling in fast-growing environments and taking initiative to the next level.
- Knowledge of Salesforce management preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Account Manager
- Bachelor's degree from four-year university, or equivalent experience