Technical Customer Support Engineer at OwnBackup (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
OwnBackup is looking for a Technical Customer Support Engineer to join our excellent dynamic team that supports our customers primarily in the Salesforce.com ecosystem. This position offers great learning and development opportunities. If you’re a self-learner, an out-of-the-box thinker and have excellent customer facing skills (both written and verbal), then we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for providing product support to OwnBackup clients
- Assist clients with troubleshooting and answer questions within the defined SLA
- Identifying root causes, proposing test cases and proposing solutions to fix the problem.
- Providing timely information to customer-facing teams to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Building relationships with other teams across Customer Service, Development as a technical expert
- Drive complex, high-profile, customer technical escalations
- MUST have 1+ year(s) experience with Salesforce as an Admin / Business Analyst
- 1+ year(s) experience in Services and Support roles, such as Technical Support, Professional Services, Sales and/or Consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.