Technical Solutions Specialist at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
At Riskified, our customers are our highest priority. We’re looking for a Technical Solutions Specialist who will help us maintain our reputation as the premier eCommerce fraud-prevention solution. You will use your analytical skills and an in-depth knowledge of our product to ensure that Riskified customers get the most out of our services as they fight online fraud.
We are looking for motivated, experienced, creative and organized team members, with a proven track record of Support and escalation management in a B2B SaaS environment. If you have all that and are seeking flexible working hours in an established, well-funded fintech startup - this is the place for you.What You'll Be Doing
- Manage the post-sale technical relationship with our clients as an essential part of our Global Technical Support Team
- Own, prioritize, troubleshoot, and build a response plan for complex inbound customer support issues relating to our service and integrations
- Act as an escalation point helping internal teams and our clients with complex technical issues
- Be innovative and forward-thinking with time to create useful tools and documentation that will help our team and our clients be more successful and self-sufficient
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills
- Have a capacity to grasp and communicate technical details in a manner that is easily understood by a non-technical audience.
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of SQL, APIs, SDKs
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as Shopify and Magento - an advantage
- Technical customer support or customer service experience
- Previous experience in a SaaS company desired
- Has a ‘client-first’ mindset, with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of a second language is preferred (Spanish or Portugese a plus)
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.