Technical Success Manager at andros (Greater NYC Area, NY)
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:58 a.m. (EST) on Monday, March 15, 2021
The job of our Client Success and Support team is to proactively create an environment where our clients and partners achieve success. Specifically, your mission as a Technology Success Manager is to ensure excellent engagement with our clients through technology based resources and support. This allows our Client Success team to focus on the growth and retention of clients while technology first model keeps our clients engaged and achieving value-based outcomes.The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Execute the technology touch client engagement model that will allow our clients to increase the adoption of our platform and services via online learning platforms and web-based trainings.
- Implement a client user community via an online platform that brings together our users and allows them to engage with one another and learn more about how the andros technology can support their credentialing and network development needs.
- Increase the amount of content available for self-driven learning paths that allow clients to learn
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to create and deliver meaningful product training to clients including self-guided tutorials, in-app guides, train-the-trainer programs, virtual webinars and in-person webinars as needed.
- Works cross functionally to create engaging and effective training collateral ensuring all aspects of our product capabilities, not just the “what”, but the “how” and the “why,” are understood by the audience.
- Monitor the adoption and usage of the technology based resources and iterate on these resources to continue to drive towards high client engagement.
- Maintain and improve the level of client service and satisfaction for the technology focused clients to ensure client retention and growth as well as positive Net Promoter Score responses.
- Mastery of communication at all levels: up, down and across the organization.
- Ability to articulate a high level vision for our technology focused client engagement model
- Speaks and writes clearly, directly and with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own.
- Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speaker’s mouth. Able to understand the underlying question being asked and in the absence of that clear understanding can pursue and efficient line of inquiry to achieve that clarity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to dig in and identify opportunities to improve client resources, training materials, etc.
- Cross-team collaboration
- Collaborate across teams including but not limited to Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering, Operations, and Client Success
- Fueled by passion and commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles
- Outcomes oriented
- Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance
- Work across team lines to value others’ contributions and support each other and drive everyone forward. #OneTeam
- 2+ years in a solutions focused product or customer success role preferred
- Technical content creation examples required
Read Full Job Description