Technical Success Manager at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Technical Success Manager, you will become a hands on expert in Unqork, collaborating with customers and partners on best practices, questions, issues, use cases, and providing overall technical guidance.
Technical Success Managers will guide end to end application oversight and consultation for Customers built on Unqork’s drag-and-drop platform. As well as work directly with clients and collaborate with internal teams to serve as the technical manager for DIY and in production client projects.
You will serve as a customer-facing technical voice and be responsible for providing invaluable insight, guidance, and troubleshooting expertise to our customers as they build out products on our platform. You will also be involved in identifying opportunities for our clients to refine and improve their products to streamline their processes, improve performance, and explore new capabilities in Unqork.
You will collect feedback from and advocate for our customers and partners' main challenges and needs. As well as work closely with all parts of Unqork to ensure we are prioritizing for maximum customer benefit aligned with our go forward goals for platform and user experience.
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You care about serving Customers and delivering a great product that achieves their goals
- You are detail oriented and focused on continuous improvement
- You are a strong communicator and presenter
- You are eager to learn (new product, customer verticals, etc.) and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are a trusted team member, ready to fill in the gaps when necessary
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with the Customer Success Managers to support the long-term success of Unqork clients; collaborating on technical issues, executive business reviews, best practices, and customer strategy.
- Advise on end-to-end application build, providing oversight and consultation for Customers who have built on Unqork’s drag-and-drop platform. Highlight and share opportunities and best practices with Customers.
- Work directly with clients and liaise cross-functionally with internal teams (Production Support, Sales, Product, Professional Services, etc.) to serve as the technical manager for Customer-Led and in production (maintenance) client projects.
- Collaborate with customers to identify areas to maximize their use of the Unqork platform to unlock value and allow customers to achieve their goals with Unqork.
What we’re looking for:
- An engineer, who actually no longer wants to code
- Experience with building enterprise or scalable applications
- Ability or desire to consult with Customers at any level: from the C-Suite to the developer
- Experience creating integrations with CRMs, complex data sources, etc.
- Understanding of REST and SOAP APIs
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work well on a team (both internal and customer teams), and adapt to a constantly changing environment with competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written skills; collaborative; assertive; strategic and tactful
- Relational or other database query experience
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- BI tool experience (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.