Technical Support Engineer (POS) at SEVENROOMS
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
We are looking for a dedicated Technical Support Engineer (POS) who will install and implement POS integrations for various restaurant, hotel, and nightlife clients in the hospitality industry. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and supporting POS integrations for a variety of products and use cases. You will partner closely with other SevenRooms team members to deliver timely solutions and exceed client expectations.What You’ll Do
- Implement and support POS integrations for our clients
- Assist Product and Engineering with new POS integration rollouts
- Partner with internal teams including Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success to identify and resolve product, feature, and integration issues
- Manage client onboarding and support cases on a daily basis, and document customer interactions and resolutions
- Provide internal support to Sales and Customer Success on SevenRooms products and solutions; provide customer feedback and insights to enhance our product roadmap
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the SevenRooms platform across the organization and down to individual clients
- 3+ years with Point of Sale (POS) technology installation and support, ideally within the hospitality technology industry
- Experience with one or many POS products, including but not limited to products from NCR, Oracle/Micros, Agilysys, Toast, Par, Shift4, Lightspeed, Silverware, etc.
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, and Salesforce
- Ability to manage multiple questions, requests, and bug reports at once
- Ability to comprehend complex issues and processes and to communicate findings to clients with varying technical abilities
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written
- Highly collaborative, enthusiastic, and committed to team-building
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK