Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
This is not a typical support role. Technical Support Engineers (TSEs) split their time between helping our most critical Enterprise customers solve problems with our technology, capturing knowledge, building tools, and helping the team scale. We focus on solving problems before closing tickets, teaching others and learning from them. We approach our work with professionalism and empathy and take pride in driving great outcomes for our customers.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you’ll get to:
- Join a rapidly growing team on the ground floor, and help build a global team that will support our customers 24x7
- Assist Paxos’s most important Enterprise customers
- Develop deep technical expertise in Paxos’s APIs and infrastructure and work directly with Engineering to drive issues to resolution
- Learn about new products and industries as the platform matures
- Dedicate significant chunks of your time to developing support process, tools, and knowledge
- Identify the root causes of problems that impact customers, and drive the adoption of solutions
- Help grow the team and mentor new teammates
- Teach your teammates what you learn and ensure that both the quality and speed of support improve over time.
Your experience should include:
- Supporting an API-driven platform or application for 3+ years
- Navigating the components of modern applications, including REST APIs and databases
- Clearly communicating complicated technical solutions in writing and in person
- Quickly learning new products and technologies
- Thriving in ambiguous situations and rapidly changing organizations
- Developing strong partnerships with other teams (Sales, Product, and Engineering)
- Driving impactful positive change for your customers and your teammates
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Life at Paxos
- 2021 Paxos Year in Review
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Meta's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Mercado Libre Creating Biggest Crypto Market in LatAm through Paxos
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- Paxos Hiring 400 Employees in 2022
- Paxos CEO Discusses Crypto, Blockchain and the Future of Finance
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
- Paxos CEO Discusses How Blockchain can Replatform the Financial System
- BuiltIn NYC Names Paxos a 2022 Best Place to Work
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.