Technical Support Engineer
About The Role
At SevenRooms, we are looking for our first Technical Support Engineer. Reporting directly to our Vice President of Product, you will leverage technology and software to solve problems and maximize productivity and efficiency for our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with internal teams including Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success to identify and resolve Tier 2 product, feature, and integration issues
- Manage client support cases on a daily basis, and document customer interactions and resolutions in Zendesk
- Perform detailed QA of application and customer environment issues
- Become a product expert, and contribute to our technical knowledge base and support documentation
- Provide internal support to Sales and Customer Success on SevenRooms products and solutions; provide customer feedback and insights to inform product roadmap
- Assist with coding and producing out-of-box and custom client projects
Who You Are
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical support or product management role; B2B and/or SaaS experience preferred
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, and Salesforce a plus
- A commitment to providing extraordinary customer experiences and the tenacity to drive issues to resolution
- Experience authoring and administering documents for training and knowledge bases
- Strong analytical, problem-solving ability paired with strong organizational skills
- Experience, understanding, flexibility, and vocabulary necessary to work with engineers, business, researchers, executives and other key partner roles
- Crystal clear and concise verbal and written communication
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.