Technical Support Manager
Greater NYC Area
Plaid’s products are being used to enable thousands of developers to build the next generation of financial-services applications. When those developers have problems, they turn to the Plaid Support team. Our goal is to help our customers, as quickly and compassionately as possible, to keep their applications running and their end-users happy.
The Technical Support Manager leads a team of Technical Support Engineers (TSEs), guiding their development and supporting them in their day-to-day work. The manager’s primary responsibilities are to help TSEs grow in their career and to ensure they and our customers are getting what they need to be successful.
Technical Support Managers work alongside their teams, interacting directly with customers, as well as with Engineering, Product, Design, Growth, and Sales to support and improve Plaid’s products and services. Success in this role is reflected in the success of the Support team–high quality products, satisfied customers, and satisfied team members.
What excites you
- Meeting one-on-one with Support team members
- Planning and fostering Support career growth
- Providing regular, actionable feedback to Support team members
- Maintaining open communication channels within the Support team
- Serving as the voice of the customer and working with cross-functional partners to improve our products
What excites us
- Servant-leadership mindset
- Customer-first attitude with a strong sense of empathy
- Familiarity with modern web services and APIs
- Analytical and data-oriented approach to problem solving
- Experience in people management
- Impeccable written communication skills
Extra points for
- Experience leading a technical support team
- Software development experience and/or ability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description