Technical Support Specialist at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist who is excited to provide our rapidly growing customer base with exceptional support. You and your teammates will be interacting with customers via email, chat, and video calls. You’re a great match if you possess creative troubleshooting skills to offer and provide solutions to customers.
This role will be based in our NYC office.
- Creative thinker and strategic problem solver
- Enjoy engaging with both happy and unhappy customers
- Work effectively and efficiently both within a team and on your own
- Excited to play an integral role during our company’s most rapid growth period
- Smart, hungry, and looking for real world experience starting your first day
- Customer Support Experience
- G Suite and other SaaS/Cloud based applications administrative knowledge
- Experience with Zendesk, JIRA, Splunk, and Google App Engine
- IT/Systems Administration
- Become an expert in BetterCloud and other SaaS/Cloud based applications
- Prioritize, answer, and implement creative solutions for customers within our defined SLAs
- Complete the G Suite Administrator and other relevant Certification Exams
- Create, edit, and manage content for our extensive Knowledge Base
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.