Technical Support Specialist at BetterCloud
BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist who is excited to provide our rapidly growing customer base with exceptional support. You and your teammates will be interacting with customers via email, chat, and video calls. You’re a great match if you possess creative troubleshooting skills to offer and provide solutions to customers.
Qualifications | Required
- Creative thinker and strategic problem solver
- Enjoy engaging with both happy and unhappy customers
- Work effectively and efficiently both within a team and on your own
- Excited to play an integral role during our company’s most rapid growth period
- Smart, hungry, and looking for real world experience starting your first day
Qualifications | Preferred
- Customer Support Experience
- G Suite and other SaaS/Cloud based applications administrative knowledge
- Experience with Zendesk, JIRA, Splunk, and Google App Engine
- IT/Systems Administration
- Become an expert in BetterCloud and other SaaS/Cloud based applications
- Prioritize, answer, and implement creative solutions for customers within our defined SLAs
- Complete the G Suite Administrator and other relevant Certification Exams
- Create, edit, and manage content for our extensive Knowledge Base
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.