We’re Ushering in a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As a Technical Trainer in our Education team, you will have high visibility and achieve significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced trainer, ideally with a clear understanding of Data Governance and hands-on experience with workflow creation, operating model and meta-model structures.
A day in the life of a Technical Trainer:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director of Education, and will deliver training content to enterprise business users, data stewards, administrators, and architects, to drive adoption and usage of Collibra’s products. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and learning, with enthusiasm for data, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You have excellent communication skills and proven technology training experience.
- Assist in developing & maintaining training content, exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training to end-user customers internationally.
- Deliver virtual instructor-led training monthly.
- Work with Senior Trainers and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
- Bachelor degree
- 2+ years of experience designing, creating and delivering technical training to a business and IT audience
- A strong “stage presence” and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects
- Ability to communicate complex software concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel globally, up to 70% for the first year.
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means.