Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Infrastructure
Gemini’s Infrastructure teams are key experts in building and operating Gemini's world class cryptocurrency exchange systems and networks, using a combination of high-speed data center equipment and cloud-hosted components. With a focus on building, automating, and scaling Gemini’s product offerings, the Infrastructure keeps a close eye on the horizon and thinks steps ahead of the company’s business needs to collaboratively build and scale its growing footprint.
The Role: Technology Governance Analyst
You’ll be responsible for ensuring the correct delivery of changes, implementation of our policies and procedures, and coordination of risk assessments and audits within the Technology department as a whole. Working alongside the senior release manager, this position will be a key personnel in coordinating releases, incident management, and auditory functions for the Gemini technology group which are in adherence to local, federal, and international regulations.
This is a hands-on position, working across the technology department, and cross-functionally across Gemini in partnership with Product, Risk, Audit, and Customer Support. You will be actively involved in the transition of releases, incident triage, and refining team processes. You will coordinate with teams from across the organization in multiple aspects including getting projects safely delivered quickly, becoming a beacon of clairvoyance for audits, and rallying team members when needed end-to-end. You possess a strong sense of ownership and a desire to improve on every iteration.
- Track, review, and report on the implementation of technology processes (eg. Change, Release, Incident, Problem)
- Design and implement a knowledge management system
- Help technology teams design and optimize their processes, in line with Gemini’s policies
- Help technology teams manage and report on their operational responsibilities through metrics and dashboards
- Work with Audit and Risk departments to conduct audit and risk assessments of Technology
- Knowledge of typical technology support frameworks. Eg ITSM, ITIL
- Knowledge of reporting or BI tooling. Eg. Looker
- Knowledge of ITSM tooling, eg. Jira, or ServiceNow
- Experience writing technical documentation or designing knowledge bases
- Strong focuses in risk management, cross team collaboration, and incident remediation.
- Experience with version control toolings (e.g. git, github)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience with internal and external technology audits
- Experience with release, incident and operational management
- Comprehension of devops best practices
It Pays to Work Here
- We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.