The Peloton Enterprise IT Operations Team is expanding and transforming its risk management, compliance and security capabilities and resources. We are investing in these areas to address an ever increasing cybersecurity threat landscape, as well as regulatory compliance requirements as the company continues to grow.
The Technology Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Analyst is a critical position within the team, and has GRC responsibilities from a technology and security perspective across the organization globally. Working closely with the entire GRC team, and stakeholders across the organization, this position will be responsible for building and enhancing the GRC portfolio of efforts to raise the overall security and compliance posture and reduce risk levels for Peloton. This individual will be directly responsible for implementing, maintaining and improving policies, procedures and internal controls to assure compliance with applicable regulatory and legal requirements as well as best practices. The GRC Analyst will drive risk analysis, designing controls, and implementing industry best practice processes for teams and technologies utilized across the organization.
The role will work across multiple frameworks and regulatory standards including, but not limited to, SOX 404, GDPR, CCPA, PCI-DSS, NIST CSF, etc. This individual will liaise with Engineering, Finance, Enterprise Systems, General Counsel, Internal Audit and other stakeholders globally to implement new solutions and processes as well as remediate outstanding issues. The role will also have responsibility for the administration of systems the team utilizes to run and automate our various risk, compliance and security programs.
- Under the general direction of the Director of GRC and senior team members, the role is responsible for the design, implementation and operations of controls and processes to build and run the GRC program globally.
- Responsibility for informing leadership of issues resulting from risk analysis and determining potential solutions that are appropriate for Peloton’s business and system architecture.
- Interacts with technology-focused teams and business stakeholders to understand risks to critical infrastructure by defining potential business impact with the responsibility to apply effective mitigation strategies.
- Work closely with the Security Team to detect potential security weaknesses and developing creative ways to tackle challenges unique to Peloton’s business and systems architecture.
- Maintains updated knowledge in the field of risk management and compliance to efficiently work on frameworks including SOX 404, GDPR, CCPA, PCI-DSS, NIST CSF, etc.
- Understanding of qualitative vs. quantitative risk management and inherent vs. residual risk in order to properly determine and report on technology risk levels.
- Effectively engages Peloton stakeholders, business partners, and vendors to maintain an understanding of current risks, new systems, and changes to the environment.
- Understanding of security functions including: Incident Management, Secure Change Management, Identity and Access Management, and Vendor Security Risk Management.
- Must stay current with industry, regulatory, and legal requirements relevant to security, compliance, and privacy.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.