Technology Operations Manager at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Technology Operations Manager to join our Operations team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
We’re looking for a Technical Operations Manager to join our team in New York. Think of this role as the bridge between Technology and Management; you help define and implement R&D, Data Science, and Engineering processes to ensure IAS products are best in class and successfully meet the needs of our clients. You’ll partner internally with IAS sales and customer service teams, as well as Product, and PMO to improve end-to-end technology management. The role looks to improve crucial internal processes that contribute towards successful delivery of the Technology roadmap. As a critical person on the team, you’ll report to the Sr. Director of Global Pricing & Product Operations. This is a highly visible role that will engage with all levels of the organization, including IAS leadership. The successful candidate is organized, possesses excellent written & verbal communication skills, as well as ability to interface effectively with team members and stakeholders at all levels. Candidates must excel at process creation, organization, and consensus building.
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop strong, positive relationships with the R&D teams, Product counterparts, PMO and business stakeholders building IAS’s best-in-class technology stack that help address our customers’ needs
- Utilize high-level team integration skills to define and optimize processes and metrics for roadmapping, project prioritization, beta testing, communication and tracking
- Develop programs that understand our customers and translate that into how this impacts and shapes the technology that our products are built on
- Capture data, perform analysis, and recommend KPIs to measure
- Help establish and maintain the Tech roadmap
- Work with the CTO and represent the Technology organization to advise on potential improvements and anticipate future needs, while never losing track of the company’s business plan
You should apply if you have most of this:
- BA/BS Required
- 5 years experience as an Engineer, scrum master, or technical program/project management
- Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience with Agile product development and enthusiasm for continuous improvement
- Great written and spoken communication skills; ability to speak to both business and technical audiences
- Comfortable with ambiguity, strong process management and operational skills
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for learning new technology, able to identify market trends
- Passionate about having a strong impact and contribution
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.