Tier 2 Support Engineer at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
We are seeking for a natural troubleshooter, a Salesforce admin expert, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and with great communication skills! Join our scaling Support team at OwnBackup, this is a great opportunity to join a young, VC-backed, fast-growing start-up that encourages its employees to innovate and implement their ideas.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Monitors daily workflow and work assignments
- Handle escalations from Tier 1 team members
- Driving, tracking and reporting of Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure engineers are properly trained when old products are upgraded or new products are released.
- Oversee the on-boarding of new accounts in the US
- Understand what customers pain points, technical landscape, and goals, translate into solutions to maximize customers productivity and business value
- Provide professional and courteous customer and prospect interactions, including escalations to Dir of Technical Support
- Experience/training in providing technical support
- 2+ year(s) experience with Salesforce as an Admin / Business Analyst - MUST
- 2+ year(s) experience in Services and Support roles, such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales and/or Consulting
- A current Certified Salesforce Administrator certification
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with the business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.