MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We're a group of passionate technologists that support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small. We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
MANTL was proud to be named as one of Crain's 100 Best Places To Work in 2020.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
MANTL is looking for a Training Manager to lead our client-facing learning and development strategy, partnering in building scalable training programs to support our clients. As a Training Manager, you’ll identify and monitor training needs in the organization, and design, plan, and implement client-facing training programs, policies, and procedures to fulfill those needs. You have the opportunity to become a leading expert in all MANTL products and be the face of MANTL to our clients as they learn the product for the first time during UAT. Each client has unique needs and you will need to act as a trusted advisor, providing technical and operational guidance to help them effectively learn our products and leverage them to drive maximum impact for their business.
You will work closely with the Implementations, Solutions Engineering and Customer teams to build out functionality that streamlines the onboarding experience and growth of existing customers while ensuring a smooth support transition after launching on MANTL.
You should be comfortable with managing client-facing communication across mature organizations and interfacing with executives, project leads, and operational teams, while acting as a customer advocate across internal product, engineering and design teams.
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful training programs
- Hyper-organized and strong multi-tasker with an ability to intelligently prioritize multiple competing projects and timelines
- “A” player who has a passion for problem-solving, with a strong ability to recognize flawed processes or repeated issues and build scalable solutions
- Technical aptitude to learn quickly and rapidly build product knowledge at MANTL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internal and client-facing, with an ability to translate technical requirements into language understandable and digestible by different audiences
- Strategic and creative mindset with meticulous attention to detail and a drive to get things right the first time
- 2+ years in a training role, preferably client-facing at a growth stage technology/SaaS company
- Strong understanding of web applications (e.g. JSON, XML, etc) and web services API's (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.
- JIRA proficiency or similar project management software
- Prior experience at a FinTech company or other financial institution subject to regulations
- Familiarity with FreshDesk & Catalyst
What You'll Like About Us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and are deeply proud of our culture.
MANTL offers competitive compensation packages, unlimited vacation, fully covered health insurance, creative and fun team-building events, mental health programs and more. We strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.