Transportation Coordinator at LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Thrive Capital and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!The Role
LeafLink Logistics is seeking a Transportation Coordinator to help support and grow the newest LeafLink team. This role is the front-lines for the LeafLink Logistics team, supporting drivers in real-time. This individual will thrive off a fast-paced environment, ensuring an amazing delivery experience for LeafLink’s marketplace clients. This person is a creative communicator with a get-it-done attitude who is comfortable with finding resolution through ambiguity. You will be a central liaison between our brands, retailers and delivery partners. This self-starter should have a general disdain for the status quo, constantly looking to make things better.Responsibilities
- Manage daily operational tasks to ensure a great delivery experience: administering back-end systems, driver communication, client communications & customer service, and troubleshooting
- Manage & further develop ZenDesk to ensure scalable data and insights for our team
- Provide weekly and monthly operations reporting
- Provide data-driven input based on driver performance, inquiries, & troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- High energy individual with a positive collaborative attitude
- Ability to work proficiently within Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Zendesk & Slack
- Bachelor's degree
- Internship experience a plus
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.