Trial Operations Manager
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
We’re fundamentally changing how clinical trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, CRO, and biopharma companies to work side by side.
As a Trial Operations Manager at TrialSpark, you will drive large, complex projects in order to accelerate clinical research and bring new treatments to patients faster.
You will manage execution of studies, partnering with a cross-functional team and the study sponsor to oversee the entire lifecycle from startup to readout. Each day will bring new challenges and opportunities, from writing our playbook for a new therapy area, to troubleshooting an issue with our quality team, to defining requirements for a new feature in our clinical platform.
As an early member of our Trial Operations team, you will have a unique opportunity to help shape what it looks like for us to improve the clinical research process, including working with our Product, Engineering, and Data teams to build out new tools and infrastructure to support our operations.
You might be a great fit for this role if you are:
- An experienced project manager. Simple or complex, you’re able to bring clarity and energy to a project, making everyone around you more effective.
- An effective partner and leader. You know giving and taking feedback is essential, and naturally bring together cross-functional teams to solve problems. You’re low-ego, high-output, and let your work speak for itself.
- Comfortable with complexity. You aren’t intimidated by the complicated or difficult, and relish the opportunity to navigate a team through challenges.
- Operationally-oriented. You can quickly break down a situation into the constituent parts, develop options, and execute on a plan. You naturally build machines to create operational efficiency, but don’t hesitate to tear them down when they aren’t doing their job.
- A strong written and oral communicator. You know how to synthesize a complex situation into a few salient points, and are strategic in your external messaging.
- Bonus points if you have experience with budgeting/financial modeling or complex data analysis.
- Have an earnest desire to improve the way clinical trials are run and bring new treatments to patients in need.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.