As a Trial Strategist Manager you serve as a strategic partner for enterprise-level customers engaged in a Bluecore trial by supporting, strategizing and executing with world class e-commerce marketing teams. You will play a critical role in driving value to foster long-term partnerships with Bluecore by providing accelerated value add during their trial with Bluecore. This is an opportunity for someone to play a large part in the success of the Business by growing our long term customer base.
- Primary day-to-day contact and strategic partner for enterprise level customers that have engaged Bluecore on a trial basis.
- Drive a speed to value relationship by proactively advising clients on their email strategy through sharing insights, and best practices in an accelerated time frame.
- Be a true product expert in Bluecores Platform with a genuine passion for the retail industry and helping it evolve. You’ll understand all features and methodology, using this understanding to connect value to the clients trial goals in a fast paced environment.
- Oversee and project manage all client initiatives by driving internal tasks across teams, including Client Onboarding, Value Consultants, Solutions Consultants, Forward Deployed Engineers, and Account managers to ensure we are meeting deadlines. Record all updates in the project plan and timelines to the client.
- Identify signs of risk across the client base. Work collaboratively with Account Management, and Value Consultant counterparts to find a way forward.
- Proactively identify growth opportunities across the client base. Work collaboratively with Account Management, and Value Consultant counterparts to find a way forward.
- Train customers on new features and proactively encourage the client to set up more programs that support their trial goals
- 4 plus years of customer facing experience in ecommerce/digital marketing SaaS industry or agency required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus!
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, ESPs, Demand Side Platform (DSP), Customer Database Platform (CDP) a plus
- Consistently deliver world class strategic insight.
- Comfortable contributing to the success of a cross functional team.
- Approach every project with 100%. No project is underneath you.
- Possess a strong curiosity, ability to deal with ambiguity, work autonomously and a preference for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Are a kind, well intentioned, and a collaborative team player.
- You are organized and meticulous about documenting processes
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.