ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach our US expansion at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a General Manager to scale our US business across all core functions. You will be responsible for anything that touches our US product and will be the key driving force behind our US team. If you genuinely love what you do, and are driven and passionate, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE
- You will need to build a product that millions of people love to use on a daily basis
- You will need to make sure our users are the most engaged in the market
- We want to make sure anyone who signs up in the US converts into a high value user
- You will need to launch a product that achieves all of the above while building the best team and responsibly managing the business financially
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- You will be the key driving force behind our US Business.
- Managing the launch of our US Product.
- Driving the Growth of Revolut in the US.
- Liaising with C-Suite in the US Bank and HQ to ensure alignment and direction.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Experience in an executive leadership position (VP-level or above) at a tech company scaling from 1000+ to 10000+ employees.
- Experience in product management or design
- P&L ownership.
- Experience working in a complex multi-product company in the US.
- Experience working in a heavily regulated or a very competitive low-margin industry.
NICE TO HAVE
- Payments/FinTech Experience
- Retail banking experience.
- You have founded your own business
PERKS AND BENEFITS
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Free dinners
• Flexible work hours
Read Full Job Description