Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
The Real Estate Operations team gets to help live out Ribbon’s mission of making homeownership achievable every day. This is a great opportunity for a licensed or certified appraiser (previous or current). You'll work on a fast-paced, tenacious team with teammates who thrive as a unit and help make a difference in people's lives each day.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Completing property valuations based on Competitive Market Analysis (CMAs), local MLS data, appraisals, determining the current market value for Ribbon valuation
- Applying your in-depth knowledge of valuation principles to residential real estate
- Using a high degree of analytical skill, training, and best practices to rigorously produce and interpret residential real estate valuations
- Proven experience with residential valuations or CMAs
- Effective and professional communication
- Strong analytical, comprehension, and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Desire to work as part of a team
- Current appraisal license or certification
- Real estate license
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Regular team lunches
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.