Vendor Relations Specialist (Temporary) at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Vendor Relations Specialist to join our growing Shared Services function. Reporting to the Vendor Relations Manager, this person will be responsible for managing vendor related data within NetSuite and Coupa.
- On-boarding and off-boarding of vendors
- Monitoring vendor performance against DnB reporting
- Managing and reviewing vendor details for accuracy
- Responding to vendor management requests from external customers/Internal
- Developing strong understanding of business processes impacting the vendor management function
- 2+ years of experience in working in a Corporate environment and Vendor Management
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Computer savvy
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Able to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience with vendor reporting
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.