Vice President, Customer Success at Quartet Health
Company Description: Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Centene Corporation and Echo Ventures. Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity: The Customer Success team is responsible for Client relationships across our customer base and across markets. Our team partners closely with our Health Plans to mutually define goals and objectives of the program and ensure we deliver on those expectations, expanding our footprint and growing revenue over time.
- Leading our Customer Success team, and driving the P&L for this group, who are accountable for post sales services and delivery, including implementation, enablement, adoption, support, training, contract renewals and upselling Quartet’s technology and services.
- Managing C-level, Enterprise scale, stakeholder relationships with major plans and systems ensuring that they are receiving the most from their investment in Quartet; acting as their trusted advisor.
- Implementing scalable practices across the organization to solve for efficiencies to maximize opportunities for Quartet to deliver ROI to the customers we work with.
- Working cross-functionally internally to ensure that feedback is being distributed and taken action by the appropriate group at Quartet; effectively managing relationships up, down and sideways following through and holding folks accountable.
- Creating and monitoring overall performance metrics for the group aligned with contract terms and our company mission with patients at the heart of what we do.
- Empowering our team to do the best work of their careers, in a way that’s built for scale and uses industry standard best practices as the bar for problem solving and is designed to fit Quartet’s values and way of working.
- Bachelor degree in Business or related discipline
- 12+ years of relative experience of which, 5 years has been leading people managers and senior level individual contributors
- Healthcare experience obtained with either a technology vendor focused on behavioral healthcare, as a vertical OR within a top tier Management Consulting firm focused on healthcare as a sector.
- MBA with Healthcare Strategy focus
- Management consulting experience OR experience working in a fast paced, scaling, health tech start-up specifically focused on Customer Success and/or Go-to-market strategy
- Experience influencing CxO level relationships and decisions inside complex health systems
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.