Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are looking for a Vice President of Demand Generation to build and lead a high-energy, cohesive team, accountable for overall demand generation targets across channels. You will work collaboratively within the marketing and sales organization to develop and implement high impact strategic campaigns and tactical marketing programs across and within our key personas, geographies and ecosystems.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Design and implement a comprehensive demand generation strategy to meet lead and pipeline generation targets across channels
- Implement a data-driven approach to demand generation to optimize performance and continuous improvement across marketing channels
- Build out a world class high performance demand generation team
- Execute coordinated multichannel marketing campaigns across channels
- Develop and optimize events, digital, SEM, PPC, Account Based Marketing, email, and content syndication
- Partner closely with the Sales, Alliances, Sales Development and Customer Success team to ensure alignment to demand generation
- Serve as primary owner for the Marketing Tech Stack and ensure proper usage and implementation
- Develop and report on demand generation KPIs to the broader organization and executive leadership
- Manage demand generation budget
- Maintain internal campaign calendar, and communicate updates to the larger marketing and sales organization
- 10 to 15 years of experience leading marketing teams in a SaaS, software or technology company
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Deep understanding of demand generation KPIs
- Experience owning a Lead or Pipeline Target
- High degree of MS Excel/Google sheets proficiency
- Comfortable and motivated working in a highly collaborative, fast-moving environment.
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Tableau experience
- Highly Proficient with Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience with Asana and Terminus is a BIG plus
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.