Vice President M&A at Integral Ad Science
Vice President, M&A
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Vice President of M&A to join the team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
The VP of M&A will play a meaningful role in the company’s end-to-end acquisition processes. You will be involved in all aspects of our corporate development and strategic activities and will play a crucial role in the future of our company. This individual is a natural problem solver and is always curious, eager to dive in and think big to improve processes and make an impact. With direct access to senior executives, this individual will lead highly visible projects that will have a significant impact on the direction and performance of the company.
- Partner with Executive and Product Leadership to develop, update and execute a M&A strategy aligned with the IAS corporate and product priorities
- Lead market research projects and company landscape analyses; drive data-driven analyses to advise decision-making; assist with IAS’ broader corporate and product strategy formulation
- Quarterback the end-to-end transaction process including performing strategic and quantitative analysis; driving the business case and financial modeling; conducting due diligence; resolving appropriate valuation and transaction structure
- Serve as a primary point of contact to target company management during the entire transaction lifecycle
- Lead a cross-functional team involving Product, Go-To-Market, Finance, Legal, PeopleOps, IT and outside advisors during transaction execution to drive cross-functional activities and the deal process to closure
- Define integration plans and assist with post-closing integration planning and execution
- Develop and maintain a network of industry contacts, venture capital investors and investment bankers to identify industry trends and proactively build an opportunity pipeline
- Leading critical initiatives -- partnership with the company and leadership on key strategy topics — with activities covering planning; execution of hypothesis driven problem solving and analytics; and structured, fact-based recommendations and conclusions
- Assisting in and leading any strategic planning or related processes
- Identifying and defining key business and strategic questions and developing the strategic, analytical, and data/fact-based frameworks to drive timely business decisions
- Evaluating and rigorously analyzing emerging industry trends/shifts and new or adjacent market opportunities
The ideal candidate will
- Be able to clearly and concisely communicate the implications of analyses and the recommended course of action to senior leaders
- Bring nuanced and deep understanding of the market landscape and market context through research, outreach, and analytics
- Be able to identify, evaluate, and assess the implications of trends associated with the broader media, marketing, and advertising industries
- Be a team player with the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across lines of senior management and other functional leaders/teams
- Have ability to manage through ‘noise’ to isolate the critical variables to value creation and business decision making
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- 7-10 years in a corporate strategy, M&A, management consulting, or similar role
- Excellent analytical skills as well as oral and written skills to communicate complex issues in a concise, straightforward way
- Experience in technology driven industries. Adtech experience a plus
- Self-starter who can excel in a demanding, fluid, and fast-paced environment
- Brings unique experience and skills in strategy development to drive formal quantitative and qualitative analytical decision support on high-priority, strategic issues.
- Exhibits curiosity, rigor, and passion towards structuring the approach and driving analyses and conclusions around complex business questions and market opportunities
- Proficient in PowerPoint and excel
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.