CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We're seeking a VP, Operations to lead our rapidly growing East region. Reporting into CLEAR’s COO, this position will drive and uphold operational and customer service excellence. This is a fast-paced, hands-on, and exciting role that requires a can-do person who works with both autonomy and efficiency.
What You Will Do:
- Own the day-to-day multi unit operations at our airports and venues
- Champion the company culture, ethics, and values throughout the field organization
- Deliver on KPIs including member satisfaction (Net Promoter Score), sales (Clear Happiness), and people (Employee satisfaction/E-NPS)
- Oversee a team of Market Directors, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide clear and open communications, discipline and terminate as appropriate
- Recruit, develop, train and retain talent throughout the field operations organization
- Establish deep relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Who You Are:
- Operations leader with 10+ years experience, including leadership of geographically disparate teams
- P&L Management experience including Forecasting and Optimization Experience Experience with NPS and E-NPS (best places to work)
- Strong personal credibility to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders and frontline staff alike
- Highly collaborative and a superior communicator: ability to influence and receive buy in across levels and audiences