About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will do
As a Virtual Navigator, you will be responsible for handling incoming scheduling and access requests through our patient facing app. You will drive a high-touch patient experience by navigating them through the complexities of healthcare. You will be answering questions about appointments, scheduling, medical records, benefits and insurance plans, and billing and costs concerns. You will be interacting with our patients via our Eden Health app, by phone, and by email. You will be working closely with medical providers, behavioral health clinicians, and Healthcare Navigators and report in to the Clinical Operations Manager. This is a full time, fully remote position.
What success looks like
- Communicate professionally with our patients and respond to all of their requests with sensitivity and positivity
- Collaborate with our engineering and product team to develop new solutions patient access to all of Eden Health’s services
- Efficiently complete basic insurance, cost, scheduling, and care coordination questions on the spot
- Identify and triage complex or urgent questions to be handled by our Healthcare Navigation team
- Provide timely communication and updates throughout your shift
- Ability to multi-task and keep track of multiple patient chats at once while prioritizing patient needs based on urgency
- Attention to detail during every patient interaction
What you will bring
- A desire to provide the highest quality patient experience, because healthcare is hard
- An interest in using technology to deliver tech-enabled primary care
- A team-oriented approach to health care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, professional, and caring tone with patients
- The desire to be part of a fast-moving, rapidly-growing startup
- Humor, humility, and openness to being appreciated as a hero by our patients and providers
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first environment
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and flexible work with a remote first option
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]