VP of Alliance at MaestroQA
MaestroQA builds software to empower managers to coach customer support teams. Etsy, Mailchimp, Peloton, Zendesk, and more use
MaestroQA to coach customer service agents on how to deliver better experiences and analyze customer service conversations to identify insights on what customers love and hate about their brands.
The VP of Alliances will have a strategic role to build out Maestro’s relationships with Salesforce and Zendesk to generate pipeline and co-sell together, and then expand from there to many other partnership opportunities.
This role will report to the CEO and will be one of the most strategic roles in the company as a top 3 growth driver.
We believe it’s critical for the VP of Alliances to fit our Values because no VP of Alliance will check every single box but with a strong sense of shared values, they learn anything in front of her or him:
- Passion – authentic passion for people operations.
- Structured Thinker paired with Socratic Debate – ability to break down problems in structured approach, identify the highest leverage areas of focus, build tactics to move the needle the most and then partner with others to help them through a similar process via questions
- Always be evolving – someone who is constantly developing their personal habits for the betterment of their persona and professional goals and bringing that same mindset to how their team operates to stay ahead of change
- Build co-sell motions with Salesforce and be the #1 partner in our category
- Build relationships with hundreds of Salesforce employees
- Build co-sell motions with Zendesk and be the #1 partner in our category
- Owned the Salesforce Relationship or another large technology company for 1+ years in the past
- Can articulate to all the activities you and your team executed to generate pipeline
- Hired at least 2 people onto your team in the past.
An attractive total compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.