Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for a leader in the consulting space to join our B2B team. Your role would come to life through account management strategy in the context of the behavioral health space -- partnering with our VP of Account Management and reporting up to the head of B2B Sales & AM.
The role will oversee account strategy on all aspects of Behavioral Health, working to achieve utilization and financial goals by client and by line of business. This position brings the voice of the customer to internal leaders in order to inform/enhance product offerings, continually improve reporting, meet contract obligations, and assess product focus and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate has had experience working with managed behavioral health plans and is an expert at building deep relationships in the space.
About This Role
- Strategic Account Manager: Develop the overall strategy for our business lines as we collaborate with our MBH partners, helping drive utilization & penetration of our services across the field.
- Customer-Focused Advocate: Ensure that the voice of the customer is being represented regularly with cross functional teams as we build out the future of Talkspace.
- Leader: Help build and manage a team of behavioral health account managers who can drive growth, increase retention and ensure the voice of customers is being represented across the board.
- Systems Thinker: An an ability to see the system of enterprise and behavioral health decision making, as well as keen awareness of the sales pipeline internally so that decisions made in AM are done in concert with the larger point of view in mind
- Relationship Builder: Be an effective and visible relationship builder -- working cross functionally with our sales, marketing, product and engineering teams to push initiatives through.
- 10+ years of experience of leading sales and account management teams, with a preference for startup / SaaS experience
- Experience working with executive decision able makers -- able to work with C-level executives, and shape a point of view
- Fluency in using Salesforce
- Capacity to recruit, retain and develop talent in a way that reflects our core values on the B2B team: open, focused and kind
- BA/BS in health relevant field a plus, a masters in health-related field a super plus
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.