VP of Customer Experience
Greater NYC Area
At Teachable, our mission is to enable creators to transform their knowledge into income. Our focus is on driving value for the creators that depend on Teachable to start and grow their businesses, and we’re building an amazing team of customer educators and product experts to support them.
As the Vice President of Customer Experience at Teachable, you will lead the Customer team and major initiatives that impact tens of thousands of creators. You will be a member of the executive team, reporting to the CEO, and will be responsible for building and executing a high-quality, sustainable long-term strategy while nurturing the high-performing team we have today.
- Lead an amazing team based in New York, NY (where this position is located)
- Grow and lead our nascent customer care team in Durham, NC (25% travel required)
- Set the long-term vision for Customer Experience by assessing our current operations and finding opportunities to improve and expand
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure we are building an extraordinary creator experience and a dedicated and enthusiastic customer following
- Partner with the leadership team to make the best decisions to enable long-term success for our creators and the organization
Who you are
- Senior leadership experience in customer experience / customer care for a B2C SaaS company
- Extraordinary operational talent for efficiently building process and teams
- Highly empathetic, with a skill for and desire to mentor and grow an amazing team and community
- Consistent track record building positive relationships with organizational leaders
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our thousands of instructors have earned more than $250M to date, and we've raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC.
At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. If you're on the fence about applying, please do! Additionally, Teachable is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to a fair and consistent interview process, and to constantly working to ensure an inclusive work environment.
Finally, please tell us in your application if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. We'd do this anyway, but federal law requires us to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Read Full Job Description