VP of Customer Services
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that businesses can use to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses of any size or budget. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. Leading companies like OpenTable, Trivago, and West Elm use our technology, which is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
As Clarifai’s VP of Customer Services, you will report to the Chief Customer Officer and provide leadership to establish a framework to define, build and manage the professional services function, enabling deployments of Clarifai’s API, Mobile SDK and on premise solutions for enterprise customers. You will also develop a repeatable and scalable approach to implementing services that drive adoption, renewal and expansion. This role requires a combination of technical and customer facing skills and ability to coach and mentor the Customer Success team.
As our VP of Customer Services, will have the opportunity to develop a framework for delivering time to value for our customers and to build and grow a team as well as:
- Develop and deliver a range of professional services offerings and packages to drive enterprise adoption of Clarifai’s platform
- Build, hire, and manage your team of technical services consultants
- Working with sales in pre-qualification and scoping to craft proposals that ensure new customers will experience successful deployments
- Working closely with customer success, product and engineering in delivering the technical integrations, configurations, and initial customer onboarding
- Establishing a plan for customer success to manage the relationship and driving up retention and up sell of the customer after initial deployment
- Continuing to build service offerings that that customer success can offer to customers to increase business value
- Managing the post sales support services function
What you bring:
- You have 8+ years of experience in services leadership roles working with B2B enterprise customers in a SaaS environment. Experience in AI, machine learning is a plus
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar program
- Executive level communication with customer facing experience and confidence in presenting both technical solutions and business impact
- Proven and consistent track record of building teams and delivering customer engagements with measurable success and business outcomes
- Ability to meet timelines while managing multiple initiatives at a time
- You love working across the organization and have an approach that values collaboration, calculated risks, timely execution, and quality delivery
- You have an entrepreneurial “own the outcome” mindset with a well-implemented approach to the establishing and prioritizing goals, focus objectives, and target results
The position is based in New York City.