VP, Customer Success at Unqork
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors, while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products and entire software applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
What you’ll do:
The VP, Customer Success will be responsible for building and managing Unqork’s Customer Success Office operations. You will report to the Chief Customer Officer, and will work closely with all senior leadership.
In this role, you will mature Unqork’s existing customer success operations: build and manage a team, develop deep operational oversight, driven by metrics and execution, and build strong systems and processes. You will ensure that our relationships are successful and ready for continued growth. As a critical part of the Unqork family, you’ll help to develop a supportive, positive, and collaborative work environment.
This role requires very strong critical and strategic thinking skills, the love of not only building but doing, the ability to remain open minded and partner across the organization to develop solutions.
- Lead efforts to expand and mature our enterprise customer success practice and related support teams
- Build a metrics driven organization focused on outstanding delivery and consistent experience
- Optimize operating model to ensure quality, efficiency, and effective customer success delivery
- Own post-production applications, manage pass-offs to internal teams, or any additional enhancements or improvements
What you need to succeed
- Experience working with clients ranging from small-medium enterprise to Fortune 10 organizations as part of a SaaS organization
- Track record of scaling operations to meet the needs of a high growth organization
- Proven ability to identify and deliver technical solutions, establish processes, and continuously improve
- 15+ years leadership in post-sales, customer success, account services and/or support
- Experience delivering SaaS products for B2B and B2B2C
- Proven leadership, decision-making, execution skills and ability to drive accountability
- Experience in enterprise program deployment of large enterprise clients
- Experience working with financial services clients is a plus
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.