VP of Customer Success at Frame.io
See all roles
Empathy is key to building a highly effective team to help our customers maximize the value of Frame.io. Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Product to create strategies that ensure customer success, retention, and growth.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
As the Head of Customer Success at Frame.io, you are responsible for maximizing and accelerating customer value through adoption of the Frame.io Platform. You will build and lead a high-performing team, working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Sales, to provide world-class customer experiences throughout the entire customer journey for all segments of our customers.
This role will partner with Sales, Marketing, and Product to develop and execute strategies that drive the success of our customers and ultimately create lasting business impact through improved retention and growth. You will establish department level goals and metrics and establish systems to ensure that your team delivers in ways that are measurable and impactful. Additionally, you'll work collaboratively with leaders across the broader organization (Product, Marketing, Engineering) as an advocate for our Customers and business leader at Frame.io.
- Deep experience building and scaling customer success and service organizations, preferably within SaaS across large and small customers in a fast paced environment
- Proven operator with a track record of creating a clear vision and successfully building scalable operations to onboard, retain, and delight customers on a SaaS platform
- Experience building and leading multiple customer facing teams with strong customer empathy and a focus on driving platform adoption, engagement, and advocacy
- Outstanding people leader with demonstrable commitment to the ongoing professional development of team members
- Experience developing key business metrics and a track record of consistently delivering against targets in a fast paced, product-led growth environment
- Customer-centric mindset that informs strategies, tactics and execution
- Excellent executive-level communication skills both with customers and internally
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Build, lead and develop a world-class Customer Success organization including teams in Customer Support, Customer Success Management, Customer Resources, and Technical Services that live Frame.io’s values.
- Design and own the Ideal Customer Experience.
- Partner with Product, Marketing, and Sales leadership, among other key stakeholders, to develop and execute strategies that create successful, happy, growing customers
- Define key metrics and establish systems to measure performance and manage ongoing process improvements that directly connect to desired business outcomes.
- Identify and build programs that drive ongoing education for our customers and engagement with the Frame.io platform
- Build Customer Playbooks, including programs like Onboarding, and establish a “service” framework including what is (and what is not) being provided by Customer Success along with SLAs that include cadence of services and support.
- Drive ongoing education of Frame.io customers through development of a comprehensive Knowledge Base architecture and strategy, prioritizing content development and In-App integration to bring relevant information and guidance to life for Users.
- Partner with Marketing to define Lifecycle Stages and Strategy, incorporating smart Customer Segmentation (incl. Tiering) prioritizing “Enterprise Potential” customers.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.