Who We Are
Yieldmo is one of the world’s fastest-growing digital advertising and attention analytics companies. Agencies and brands use its premium marketplace to create, measure, model, and optimize their campaigns for unmatched scale and performance. Underpinned by AEROS Attention Analytics, advertisers can now truly understand how consumers are interacting with ads before the click, and after the initial view. Yieldmo ultimately delivers better results by harnessing the power of attention data to drive superior audience engagement and targeting.
What We Need
We’re looking for an analytics & operations rock star who can own driving our attention analytics product. As the VP of Data Solutions you own getting the most out of Yieldmo’s massive data set to bring the right products to market for publishers, brands and agencies. You will bring the voice of the customer and a deep knowledge of marketing analytics to bear in bringing the most relevant analytics product to market. the VP of data solutions is a strategic partner to our clients by listening to their needs, evangelizing for those needs inside the organization and delivering exceptional customer experiences to make and keep happy clients for all of Yieldmo’s offerings. As an internal champion of the Attention Analytics product, the VP of data solutions will orchestrate cross-functional efforts between marketing, sales, product and tech to deliver market leading products.
- Work in partnership with General Manager to refine and evolve go-to-market strategy.
- Own operational execution of Attention Analytics product.
- Partner with sales and account management to implement short and long-term customer acquisition, adoption and retention strategies to deliver sales-related goals and programs.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration (product, engineering, operations) to unify processes and systems that drive successful implementation and delivery of the Attention Analytics product.
- Work with data platform and analytics team to mine database for new applications and insights
- Help build and lead a team of pre- and post- sales team members to support flawless execution of the Attention Analytics product, serving as player coach when and where appropriate.
- Make technical concepts and solutions approachable for non technical audiences by creating clear concise value propositions for Aeros Attention Analytics
- Understand customer business and technical objectives and product requirements to develop solutions that solve real client needs.
- Provide architectural guidance and oversight for the use cases and/or implementation of the Attention Analytics product with customer’s existing technical environment.
- Gather detailed business and technical requirements from customers and partners and create content that enable both the client success team and customer’s to implement our solutions.
- At least 10+ years experience in marketing analytics, digital media, adtech or other relevant industry
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and technical training
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience in one of the following: technical architect, solution engineer or senior consultant
- Strong strategic planning skills, operational excellence, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with product, marketing and finance teams to create impact, and experience leading cross-functional teams
- History of partnering with strategic alliances, channel and sales operations, and marketing to launch and support growth initiatives to capture new market opportunities
- Must be able to clearly articulate complex technical topics verbally in English. Fluency in additional languages is a definite plus.
- SaaS-based software solution experience highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% or more throughout US
- Project or program management experience a plus
- Strong creative and strategic thinking skills
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Work-life balance with flexible PTO
- Learning stipend for all employees
- Daily catered lunches
- Dog friendly office