Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced VP Marketplace Operations to join our Network and Clinical Quality team. This role is responsible for leading the provider network to ensure network growth and adequacy meet growing demand levels, as well as ensuring high level of member’s satisfaction and quality of service. We are looking for someone who has experience in operational leadership in the tech space and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What You'll Do
- In partnership with the Vice President of Clinical and Quality, establish the company's strategic vision and objectives for the provider network
- Create, develop and monitor KPI metrics for network operations and provide updates and recommendations that improve operational results and the profitability of the company
- Optimize state based supply-demand strategy to ensure Network’s capacity and efficiency based on data driven insights, predictive analytics and modeling
- Build scalable, automated processes to support fact-pace Network growth
- Oversee and lead network operations and network data analysis teams
- Ensure the Network’s strategic focus is on target with overall Company strategy
- Ensure improved provider satisfaction and operational efficiencies through the execution of strategic programs
- Oversee provider recruitment, on-boarding, communication
- Lead network functions to assure ongoing compliance with important payer, industry and regulatory requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- 8-10 years experience in operational leadership working at a data-driven tech company
- Track record of scaling teams through significant growth
- Drive and ability to lead a strong and collaborative team
- Relevant work experience and knowledge with two-sided marketplaces
- Confidence with business intelligence and analytical tools: Google Analytics, A/B testing, Looker
- Advanced excel modeling skills and experience building optimization models
- Advanced Looker skills and SQL skills preferred
- Passionate about influencing change and driving results; track record of high achievement in a team-based, results-oriented culture
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand, and communicate business needs across different functions (i.e., sales, product, marketing etc.)
- Ability to successfully execute in a demanding, fast paced environment that will require flexibility, a strong work ethic, and a desire to succeed
- At ease with ambiguity
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.