Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a VP, Marketplace to drive exponential growth of our public assets marketplace. As VP, Marketplace, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and driving the business case, monetization strategy, and market management processes for the Marketplace
- Ownership and continuous development of the Marketplace roadmap, working in concert with Sales, Business Development, SI’s, Platform and GTM Product to own the revenue and growth goals for the business
- Building an organization to support the vision for the Marketplace.
- Deeply understand the needs of our creators, partners, and clients, while collaborating with a cross-functional team to drive engagement and world-class user experience
As a VP, Marketplace, you will be spearheading the future of Unqork’s Marketplace. In this role, you’ll own the efforts to build an ecosystem that delivers results for our creators by harnessing the power of our platform, our community and our analytics team.
In this role, you will:
- Own the health and reputation of the Unqork Marketplace; Provide continuous monitoring and maintenance of market health across all listings
- Have direct ownership of Unqork’s Marketplace and direct impact on its revenue and efficiency growth
- Manage and communicate the holistic Marketplace roadmap, making strategic product recommendations on prioritization and timing
- Partner with cross-functional partners across Unqork to ensure a cohesive strategy and alignment from a macro-level
- Have an unwavering focus on NPS and satisfaction; Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to identify common problem areas and implement solutions to deliver high levels of positive sentiment towards the ecosystem
- Create and implement engagement programs designed to maximize marketplace utilization with a focus on creator productivity
- Work closely with SI’s and Partners to drive awareness and adoption of Marketplace services
- Develop framework to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of our offerings; continue to drive for improvement
- Assist in growing the marketplace revenue by partnering with Sales, Business Development, Marketing, GTM Product and Platform
- Identify new opportunities for the Unqork Marketplace by understanding creator/client engagement and build solutions that will change the way they work
- Build out operational infrastructure to ensure creators are proactively submitting high quality assets to the Marketplace
- Define, execute and report on the growth strategy for Unqork’s Marketplace
- Develop Business Intelligence requirements and determine Marketplace portfolio KPIs
- Confidently reassess priorities as demand fluctuates and comfortably operate in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate leadership qualities consistent with Unqork’s values and mission
What we're looking for:
- 12+ years’ experience inc. marketplace, product management, strong knowledge of operations, ideally with a focus on innovation and growth at a market-leading product organization.
- Experience negotiating savvy counterparties to create mutual value
- Dexterity interfacing with an array of stakeholders at partners, across functions including leadership, platform, marketing, legal, and finance
- Track record of success in a product-oriented organization, demonstrated through specific metrics and performance numbers – especially topline and bottom line growth
- Experienced using data to identify opportunities and improve team performance
- Self-starter who is focused on execution, exceeding expectations, and building authentic relationships in order to consistently overachieve, no matter your task
- Experienced understanding of target personas and audiences and worked closely with design to build solutions
- Experience defining metrics and making product and strategic decisions based on quantitative and qualitative feedback